Fb Collective Agreement Overtime

Fb Collective Agreement Overtime

POOs and offices throughout the Agency use different systems and processes to maintain schedules and overtime information. These include paper-based templates, Excel tables, computerized Officer Scheduling System (COSS) [2] and the Business Administration System (CAS). In addition, the completeness of systems and the extent to which detailed overtime information is produced and stored to support overtime transactions also varies between sites and cost centers. In 2012-13, monthly overtime reports were prepared at the National Headquarters Establishment (NHQ) level. These reports monitor overtime expenditures and compare them to the planned amount. In addition, management has begun tracking overtime by region for FB staff in the Performance Summary Agency, which is published quarterly. As far as compensation, finishing rights and arms protection are concerned, this agreement is dramatically better than the final offer made to our team in the spring and on which the government wanted to impose a vote last summer. With regard to the hours covered by the working time table, 116 out of 245 files had documents proving that the overtime worked was correct. The information on the working time table matched COSS reports or other documents to ensure that the hours were worked as pre-authorized. The audit verified the certification by verifying section 34 on overtime and customs allowance reports, with corresponding type signature cards, and confirming that: signatures are compliant; the incumbent operator has the right to authorise overtime for the paying agency; the delegation of power was valid at the time of its exercise; and the signature card template was signed by an authenticator. The Section 34 report was available for 193 transactions of 245 and certified for 191. Two transactions failed to verify certification due to a lack of cost information.

For the remaining 52 transactions, the audit team did not receive a full section 34 report to verify certification. The Treasury Board Secretariat (TBS) Working conditions and employment directive defines overtime as “the authorized working time performed by a person in addition to the normal daily or weekly working time and for which the person may be entitled to compensation under the provisions of the collective agreement or applicable working conditions”. Of the 245 overtime transactions, 19 (7.8%) were distributed among NHQ branches. The remaining 226 transactions (92.2%) were distributed among the regions. .